Today was a highly productive day and I have had wind that I will be heading out to regional WA soon, chances are I’ll be heading to a place I have not been before (one of my goals this year is to travel to a new place) So stay tuned for an update on that 🙂
I had the most beautiful start to the day with my Kickin’ Green Smoothie!
Oh yeah…..smoothie smoothie smooooothie!
This one yields 1 l of pure goodness- my new fav!!!
- a blender
- measuring cup- I prefer hands
- Chopping board
- That beautiful smile of yours
- 3-4 handfuls of that leafy base- spinach
- 450-500 ml of filtered sky juice aka water aka H2O/ coconut water
- 1 fairly large banana broken into chunks
- 1 orange, cut in to wedges
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1 tinnie tiny knob of ginger for the heat
- Last but not least a dash of recognition of your awesomeness (more if you prefer)
- Combine spinach with water and blitz till smooth
- Grate ginger into the the spinach and water goodness
- Add the other ingredients with a smile and awesomeness for the day ahead
- Blitz it all and enjoy!
Properly riped bananas will be sweeter for smoothies, so be sure to you bananas that are yellow with brown spots on them.