As I write this, I’ve got a face mask on and watching Hell’s Kitchen- ah the delights of Sunday!
I bought some beautiful Kiwis (fruit not person) a couple of days ago and had to use it in a smoothie!
Equipment you need:
- Your trusty blender
- Your natural measuring tool- hands
- chopping board and knife
- citrus juicer (optional)
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 250-500ml of water
- 0.5 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 Kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- juice of 0.5 lemon
- Combine spinach and water, blitz until smooth
- Add other ingredients and blend until well combined