The sun has set; the workout plans you’ve decided on is out the window; feeling like crap; feeling lazy; too tired from work or just plain old can’t be bothered- STOP.
Just do Abs.
Strong core = strong balance= strong back= awesome lifting tech= sting body- ’nuff said!
I had the intention of skipping doing anything tonight- I had changed into some workout gear still contemplating to workout or not.
I kid you not, I stopped at the front door with my hand resting on he door knob with the thought of giving today a miss.
I didn’t end up heading to the beach, choosing to stay in workings on core and stability. See below:
- 50 x powerband good mornings (for a stretch and a little warm up)
- 50 x donkey kick backs (because I wanted to)
- 50 x dish tucks
- 50 x dish flutters
- 3 x max plank holds with 20 secs rest in between each.
- 3 x Superman holds
- 30 x leg lowers
- downward dog- cobra- child’s pose (as many times as you want)
- 5 x max crow pose
- inverted practice (till I had enough)
I don’t know about you but whenever I have worked out especially when I couldn’t be bothered I feel at the top of the world after it….also really hungry!