Food not only noruishes the body but also the spirit. Bright, beautiful and flavourful food can lift the spirit.
My smoothie recipe will be in the next post so stay tuned! But first, let’s create heaven.
Things you’ll need:
- Chopping board and knife
- Natural Measuring tools- hands!
- Big bowl and cutlery of your choice
- A tablespoon
- 1.5 handfuls of Puffed Corn
- 1 Gluten-free Weetbix, crushed
- 0.5 Granny Smith Apple, sliced
- 1 Kiwi, sliced
- 2 Mango cheeks, cubed and scooped
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 1 small handful of Almonds
- 1 small handful of Pine nuts and Seed mix
- 2 heaped tablespoon of Coconut Yogurt
- A sprinkle of Chia seeds
- A splash of Non-Dairy Milk (optional)
- Arrange all ingredients except for the yogurt, milk and Chia seeds as you please
- Heap the yogurt on top of all the goodness and sprinkle the Chia seeds
- Pour the non-dairy milk just before digging in. This just helps the Weetbix to be easier to eat!