Who indulged in one too many easter eggs? Not me…kinda weird for me as I am always the one who would be covered in chocolate from stuffing my face with all them sugar!
Below is a WOD H and I did this afternoon- it feels awesome to be working out with my training partner 🙂 This session is broken up into 3 sections.
3 rounds for time:
- 10 Hang Power Cleans
- 8 Thrusters (Right knee’s calling for union action…better not push it)
- 3 x 5 Deadlifts
Finished off with:
3 rounds of:
- 10 V-ups
- 10 Oblique side bridges
- 10 Hollow body rocks
- 10 banded kick backs with pause (Each side)
- 10 Hawaiian Squat/ Single leg squat (Each side)
- 10 Hamstring curls (I used a couple of furniture sliders, you can use 2 paper plates)
- 10 Banded crab walks (Each direction, make it as slow as possible…oh yeah..burning yet?)
- 30 sec Plank hold (as rest)
What’s your favourite (forms of) exercise at the moment?