With the rise of so many 24/7 globo gyms, there are very few places that offer a good deal for casual goers if at all.
We are lucky that we have Warehouse Fitness here. $10 for a causal session, can’t beat that.
H and I go to Warehouse fitness for a change of scenery, also at times some equipment we do not have!
Anyway, back to the WOD. We focused on back with a touch of shoulders today 🙂
- Seated Row 4 sets of 10-12 reps (with a pause and slow release)
- Straight arm pull down 4 sets of 10-12 reps- last one is a drop set
- Dead hang to shoulder retraction 4 sets of 12-15 reps (light is key)
- Lat pull down 4 sets of 10-12 reps- last one is a drop set to failure
- Face pulls 4 sets of 12-15 reps- last set to failure
- Heavy bent over row 5 sets of 5- last set is a drop set to failure
- Arnold Press 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Shoulder combo with dumbbells- 5 front raises, 5 front raises (reverse grip), lateral raises for 4 sets- I did lateral raises to failure for 3 sets
- H’s shoulder destroyer- 3 rounds of max reps plate front raisers or strict press straight into overhead plate hold under pressure (do not straighen arms) for 60 secs.
- 4 sets of 10 weighted back extensions
We finished off with some Abs:
1 partner works while the other partner holds a plank
- 10 straight leg weighted sit ups with overhead press
- 10 russian twists (each side)
- 5 v ups and 5 straddle snaps
- 10 Diamond sit up
- 10 supermans
- 10 weighted side crunch (each side)
- 10 ab roller roll out
Who inspires you?