H and I worked out at the local gym today. It was quiet…no one was grunting it was as if I had stepped into the library- this is weird for me, most places I go there is always one chewbacca.
Below is the WOD we did today which was hamstring focused:
- 5 x 5 Jefferson curls
- 4 x 6-8 Heavy back squats superset with Goblet curtsy lunge over a step
- 4 x 10 Cable Stiff leg deadlift (snap up pause at the top and slowly lower down)
- 4 x 10 Heavy Hamstring curls dropset to failure for all sets
- 4 x 10 45 Leg press superset with wall sit
- 4 x 15 Skater kickback superset with single arm plank hold
- 4 sets of heavy deadlift
We finished it off with some cardio and a stretch!
What is your favourite leg exercise?