I totally made that up!
It was raining today so we didn’t end up at the park, we went to the local gym again.
We focused on back today. 🙂
- 4 x 12 Straight arm pull downs superset with 12 x weighted back extensions
- 3 x 8-10 Single arm cable lat pull downs with rotation superset with angled cable row (dropset)
- 5 x 5 Heavy Bent over row
- Count up/ down Team bicep curl (1 partner starts with 12, the other starts with 1 working down to 1 or up to 12 reps)
- 4 x 6-8 hammer curls dropset for last 2 sets)
- 4 x 12-15 Reverse fly (dropsets for all sets)
We finished off with the quick abs circuit for this week:
- 20 x alternating leg V-ups (20 each side)
- 20 x dish tucks
- 20 x leg lowers