As I write this, I’m slouching on my couch watching H creating his vegan cream of mushroom soup.
I have been feeling like poop for the last couple of days and today’s been a lot better hence H and I went to the gym this morning.
- 3 x 5 Lat activation superset 5 x back extensions- quick check in with different parts of the back, slow controlled movements is key!
- 4 x 10 strict/negative/ assisted pull ups- H did strict, I stuck with the negative and assisted…still working my way up 🙂
- 4 x 12 standing cable row superset 12 x cable face pulls
- 4 x 10 cable ab rotation
- 4 x 10 seated row superset 10 x machine lat pulldowns
- 5 x 8 reverse grip bent over rows
- 5 x Jefferson curls – to stretch out the posterior chain
Finished off with:
- 20 x alternate leg v up ( each side)
- 20 x dish tucks
- 20 x leg lowers
- 3 x 3o Sec dish plate holds
- a little one on one Basketball action
What are some of your favourite accidental cardio activity?