This one seems simple but it isn’t…for me. My mind doesn’t stop and it takes awhile for me to fall asleep. There has been more than a couple of occasions where I run on 3-4 hours of sleep due to taking a long time to fall asleep and waking up through the night.
My goal this week is to sleep like a baby!
Today’s workout targets shoulders 🙂
- 4 x 10 Cable pull aparts
- 4 x 10 Alternating dumbbell front and lateral raises superset with max plate front raise with ‘steering wheel’
- 6 x 3 Strict shoulder press/ push press/ push jerk- build to max
- 3 x 10 Arnold press
- 3 x 10 Alternating bicep curl
Finished off with Abs and one-on-one bball 🙂 :
- 20 x alternating v-ups (Each side)
- 20 x dish tucks
- 20 x leg lowers
- 4 x weighted hollow holds