So….I finished up at the gym…got back to my unit completely famished…and forgot to take a photo… Below is a humble list of what turned out to be a feast…I’m ok with the extra carbs as tomorrow is leg day!
- Spicy lentil soup with firm tofu, roasted cashews and flava beans
- Crunchy Asian Salad
- 4 dates
- Peanut butter and Chocolate sandwhich…yes it’s not necessary but it was delicious!
Back workout today was relatively heavy, here goes:
- 4 x 10 straight arm pull down
- 4 x 10 face pulls
- 4 x 8-10 seated row- heavy and drop set to failure for last 2 sets
- 4 x 5 Lat activation and 5 pull down combo
- 4 x 10 single dumbbell row
- 4 x 12 single incline row (reverse grip)
- 4 x 20 cable pull aparts
Didnt stay for cardio or abs today 🙂
What’s your favourite back exercise?