Nothing feels as good as shoulders on fire…not literally…I mean muscularly…
I am home for the weekend so H and I had our gym date to our local gym.
Workout is as follows:
- Cable Combo- front raise, lateral raise, diagonal pull, external rotation until I feel warm and mobile
- 4 x 10 Reverse grip cable front raises superset 10 x Straight leg sit up with plate shoulder press
- 4 x 10 Reverse pec deck dropset for days!
- 4 x 10 Lateral dumbbell raises dropsets for the burn
- 4 x 10 -15 Arnold Press superset decline bench sit up
- 4 x 10 -15 Pike raises with resistance (using a resistance band)
- 4 x 3 Push Press (work to max and then drop to burn out)
What is your favourite soup?