My focus for the week is to move. On the weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Ellis Brook Valley with H and my fur kids for a spot of adventure.
The feeling of hiking, taking in the view and some free climbing is something that I want to encapsulate! Not out of neediness but because I know it nurtures me.
I’m away from home again this week and I’ll still be training…this week with a focus on the feeling of freedom that I had on the hike.
Today was chest day 🙂 this is what I did:
- 4 x 10 Dumbbell bench press (last 2 sets, heavy and drop set to failure)
- 4 x 10 Single arm cable Tricep pull down (reverse group)
- 4 x 10 cable fly (Last 2 sets, max and drop set to failure)
- 4 x 5 (each side) Static hold single arm incline press
- 3 x 12 Pec dec
Finished off with the Ab and Glute circuit for the week:
- 2 x Turkish get up (each side)
- 10 Single leg deadlift (each side)
- 10 Hawaiian squat (each side)
- 10 Alternative leg v ups
- 10 Thread plank
- 10 Leg lowers
- 30 sec plank hold
- 30 sec superman